Tuesday, January 4, 2011

These thoughts?

I sometimes have these thoughts. These things that I think on and wonder about and mull over. Sometimes about peripheral things, things floating on the outside of my life. Things that don't directly affect me.  

Most of the time it's about things I've been made aware of.  I want to be a better wife. I also desire to be a better mother. Most of all, I want to be a better Daughter. A better daughter to the One that matters most. To Whom I would be nothing if not for His saving Grace. And believe me, it's all grace. If you really knew me, you'd understand. If you've given your life to Jesus, you already understand.

Onward in my introduction here. I have notebooks. I have lots of notebooks. All are written in, none are filled. I'm always starting a new one. I have no idea why. Perhaps it's my unorganized secret. Maybe I should be ashamed, but I'm not. So I'm going to try to keep all my 'thoughts' in one virtual notebook.

One last important bit of information is that my family is a bit...uh...extra-ordinary. Crazy things happen here. And some of it is worth sharing. I'm not a professional writer and I haven't gone to college for it. I  am passionate about this crazy adventure I call my life, though. My God is perfect, my husband is awesome and my kids are priceless. Good stuff right there!

No comments:

Post a Comment